Wiz Pocketsnes V7.0 (Video)

geise69

This is a video of the upcoming PocketSnes v7.0 emulator that is being done for the gp32spain competition. I don't know all the details, but the original thread is here. It seems like a very nice improvement.

From what I've been gathering, there have been a lot of improvements put into the mode 7 and some other things. It sounds like FX games are now working in the Fast version of PocketSnes now. Not sure how playable it makes the fx games though.

This is bloody brilliant news!! I had resigned myself to the idea that DrPocketSnes would never get an update so I'm over the f*cking moon right now. I wonder if the dodgy music in Final Fantasy III will be fixed in the new version?

Crazyteknohed said:
This is bloody brilliant news!! I had resigned myself to the idea that DrPocketSnes would never get an update so I'm over the f*cking moon right now. I wonder if the dodgy music in Final Fantasy III will be fixed in the new version?
I sure hope so. It really makes it unplayable to me. The music in all the early Final Fantasy games were such a big reason why I liked the games so much. Not so much now a days. Also we are definitely not the only ones that hope that is going to be fixed for it's next release from what I've been reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like some very significant improvements since I last tried emulating SNES on a GP2X system.
Makes me all that much more excited to possibly get a CAANOO.

Back