Worlds First Pandora Recording

My friend here is kind of a dick since he got his office job. I'm recording the evidence on my Pandora.

NSFW due to swearing.

joseluisjazz said:
SomeGuy99 said:
joseluisjazz said:
This is the weirdest thing I've seen in a very loooong time. :D
Don't bullshit me.
Negativvve!

You know you're lying!

By the ways guys, the microphone is super sensitive. I can hear the tiniest sound amplified massively on it.

I'm gonna take it about town tommorow and just record some ambient sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That's great news! The mic on my 1810t is basically useless, cause it just records HDD vibrations and interference from the system. Another advantage of ARM technology, I suppose.

mali said:
^ That's great news! The mic on my 1810t is basically useless, cause it just records HDD vibrations and interference from the system. Another advantage of ARM technology, I suppose.

There does seem to be some interference, which is probably a driver thing. Listen to the video, see how bad you think it is?

Just wrote scripts for Dictaphone style functions: Press a button to record, press to stop, saves as unique filename on given location (ie SD card, you'll fill you NAND up within 15 minutes otherwise). Oh yeah, and little notification popup... with icons!

Will write a guide.

SomeGuy99 said:
By the ways guys, the microphone is super sensitive. I can hear the tiniest sound amplified massively on it.
I'm gonna take it about town tommorow and just record some ambient sound.

What did you use to record, audacity or some built in command?

mali said:

Mali, you're officially extreme now? Grats! :)

Just the built in arecord command. Thanks to Mweston (I couldn't figure out where to source the audio from).

Back