Would Anyone Know Where To Get A Cheap Xbox360(core)

sensible GP32

im after a xbox360(core) for christmas, would anyone know where i possibly get one cheaper that £199?
i guess thats not a bad price, but you chaps are pretty good at sniffing out bargins.

i've been looking today and the i cant get cheaper that £199 thanks in advance you fantastic chaps.

someone at work was saying they saw ones online at about £90 from america but i do think this guy is rather daft and he may be lookkin at a normal xbox or something i will ask him about ti again on monday.

thanks very much,

im skint, but my fantastic ma and pa are giving me a slight amount of cash to put to it, so the cheaper the better.cant wait to play dead rising.

EDIT: well i splurged and got one on ebay, dead rising and battlefield 2 modern combat and two controllers £215 not too bad, but im now fucked for paying the water bill. ha oh well.

Have u checked ur local gamestation? If ur lucky, they might have a preowned Xbox360 core system for £179.99. I Know there was one where I live but as I see sensible GP32, u live in Sheffield so there is really no point in me telling you where I saw it as its up here in Scotland so its kinda a trek. But check ur local gamestation as thats the best bet to get one for £179.99.

amazon.com was doing a 1 day only deal on the 23rd for 100 dollar 360's. They only gave out 1000 though so my guess is they were all bought up instantaneously.

Yep, they've all been sold Jackd. Also, on eBay, apparently, you can get a premiuim console and games for under £199.99. Dont know if these are scams as i havent personally looked it was my bro that told me that. It's always worth a look anyway.

I'm close to buying a "3 red lights" one on Ebay and giving it the heat gun, but i'm still debating if I should wait and see if the price will drop.

The amazon deal was only open to Americans anyway, so don't feel too bad.

@ Sensible: Dead Rising is supposed to be really great. When I pick up a 360 (maybe for the holidays) I'm getting DR and Gears of War. 2 best games available now imo

haha its me again i have dead rising but haven treally played it much kept dieing n stuff and got sick of it! but really i thyink i need ot get into games more again and stop buying as much stuff ias i do :p

haha its me again i have dead rising but haven treally played it much kept dieing n stuff and got sick of it! but really i thyink i need ot get into games more again and stop buying as much stuff ias i do :p

Like a spell checker?

I'm sorry, but please write out your messages with clear and succinct writing. Your posts have recently been going on the edge of unreadable.

Last edited by a moderator:
amazon.com was doing a 1 day only deal on the 23rd for 100 dollar 360's. They only gave out 1000 though so my guess is they were all bought up instantaneously.

Reportedly they sold out in 27 seconds, so basically no chance.

gamestation are doing a package for £219.99 that consists of an xbox 360 core pack, gears of war, and the choice between pro evo 6 or smackdown vs raw 07. hurry though, i think it ends today

Like a spell checker?

I'm sorry, but please write out your messages with clear and succinct writing. Your posts have recently been going on the edge of unreadable.

What is succict writing ? im very sorry you are having trouble reading my posts

@ Sensible: Dead Rising is supposed to be really great. When I pick up a 360 (maybe for the holidays) I'm getting DR and Gears of War. 2 best games available now imo

i was watching the video's on youtube and wow, just wow dead rising looks fantastic.
cant wait for that halflife 2 package!

i was watching the video's on youtube and wow, just wow dead rising looks fantastic.
cant wait for that halflife 2 package!
lol I think we all have a soft spot in our hearts for zombie/undead titles :lol:

... and most of them are probably on ebay :p

Maybe but 360s aren't actually that much in demand. All of the stores are bursting at the seams with un-sold units. Everyone is all mental over the PS3 now. All of the rabid Sony fanboiz and scalpers are having a feeding frenzy. I doubt it is the game line up that has everyone going mad for PS3s. Motorstorm and Resistance are really the only decent PS3 games in my opinion. The rest are mostly Xbox 360 ports (many of which are better on the 360) and crappy sports games that look no better than year old 360 versions.

... and most of them are probably on ebay :p

Maybe but 360s aren't actually that much in demand. All of the stores are bursting at the seams with un-sold units. Everyone is all mental over the PS3 now. All of the rabid Sony fanboiz and scalpers are having a feeding frenzy. I doubt it is the game line up that has everyone going mad for PS3s. Motorstorm and Resistance are really the only decent PS3 games in my opinion. The rest are mostly Xbox 360 ports (many of which are better on the 360) and crappy sports games that look no better than year old 360 versions.

Yeah but these days if a shop has a really good offer on any items now, it just gets snapped up and sold on ebay, people don't buy cause they want them, they buy to sell on at a profit.

Back