Would you like your Pandora's penis to be smaller?

XxionxX

Website
www.mcdonaldranch.org
I was just surfing the interwebz when I found this.

And with this coupon code: {Coupon Code: MLCKALLINONE050270NL1 limit 700 uses, Regular Price: $15.99 Final Price: $9.49 Free Shipping!}

as you can see it would be approx $10US dollars shipped. Would this work? It seems like it would be smaller than most of the wireless-n dongles I have seen.

(Gruso, I apologize if my title is to over the top I just figured that we are all adults here if you don't count BP lol! :lol: )

Edit: This one is even better, but it's $15USD

Edit2: One more at $14USD and it is a b/g/n mix, but it's white. Yuck!

Edit3: Forget the white one. Same price. b/g/n etc.

(I know I'm hotlinking those pics, but whatever. I am driving business there way. And I'm sorry to those who already knew about all of this stuff.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Title to provocative?

No not at all, just very very childish and no need for it :(

No not at all, just very very childish and no need for it :(

Nonsense! If that's "childish", I never want to grow up! "Professional", "mature" adults don't know how to have fun.

Biologically, a wifi dongle is very penislike. It even has "dong" in the name! It facilitates a "connection" between two (loving, married?) devices! It gets longer when in use (wait what?) and when you send that final burst of packets it feels.... (WHAT?! STOP NOW)

cocks cocks cocks cocks cocks cocks cocks

I like those too! I bet those get better reception. I think I might want both, the small ones for home and the large ones for better reception when I go out.

Or maybe I'll just hook this one up.

$22.97

make sure you use a nice firewall for those dongles, i recommend
condom.jpg

I like those too! I bet those get better reception. I think I might want both, the small ones for home and the large ones for better reception when I go out.

Or maybe I'll just hook this one up.

$22.97
Hehe, I have that on my FONera as 2nd antenna .. if only the tramline didn't screw with the signal :angry:

Back