Wtb: Master System Games

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
Don't think I'll get any offers that will follow through, but I might as well try.

Looking for tons of master system games. If ebay had some decent lots I'd go there...but there's trash listed atm, nothing worth paying separate shipping prices.

phantasy star, alex kidd, wonderboy, etc. Probably US only as shipping costs would be high.

I'm in Australia and have nothing to sell to you but:

The SMS is becoming one of my favorite 8-bit systems.

I've been buying a few games for it too. Lately I've picked up:

Aleste, Aleste II, Cloud Master, R-type, Impossible Mission, Xenon 2 and Bubble Bobble.
Other games I still want to get are Fantasy Zone and Transbot.

The Japanese version with the FM chip is actually quite nice and has some great FM music for many titles.

slaanesh said:
The Japanese version with the FM chip is actually quite nice and has some great FM music for many titles.
+1, the soundchip used in us and eu is ages worst than the japanese. games I would recommend are phantasy star, wonderboy : the dragon's trap (epic game), the sonic games, and... um... well I can't remember any more right now. I have lots of them but I live in greece (obviously pal games only), and the game boxes are pretty messed up, so I can't help you on that account :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a small stack of Master System games (maybe ~10). Mostly carts, with 1 or 2 card games. I won't be back in the US until late April or May, so i'll email you then to see if you're still interested.

Sorry I don't really know what I have. A friend left them to me about 10 years ago, and I personally never played them. I know one or two games are lame, but most are decent.

Back