Wtf Is This Thing? Its A Pmp That Plays Snes And Psp Games.... Wtf? Hu

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
http://cgi.ebay.ca/512mb-Camera-MP3-MP4-DV...1QQcmdZViewItem

1) Nintendo (8-bit) and Super Nintendo (16-bit) emulations supported in NES, SFC, and SMC
And this player can also be compatible to PSP games.

Quoted from the auction, either this guy is lieing, or his account has been taken over by a third party. This doesnt seem to be the case though, As I work for eBay so I know how fast auctions are taken down when listed under a third party. This one has been up for way too long for that possibility.

This thing makes me linger and... Well its creppy! It has a 400mhz cpu and has godly battery life. HAs 512mb space already and can take 2gb sd cards. It's from China, but the seller seem to be in the US and is selling a couple.. o_O

IT looks fishy, can any1 investigate with me? Im currently looking for info on google.

It looks like the same MP4 player that was discussed in an earlier thread. It has USB 1.1 for gawds sake.

Technically given that the PSP can play NES games (which are the only games this thing plays as far as I know) and it can play NES games then YES it can play games you can play on your PSP. Can it play native PSP games? Of course not.

PSP means "Personal Sound Player" lol....
And if it has a 3mpix cam its just another variation of the same chinese pmp that seems to be omnipresent on ebay. Emulation on this thing? Probably a lie. It might be capable of edoing SNES, but i can´t believe there´s an emu for it...

Well I asked the guy who is selling it and so far I haven't got a response. If it can do Snes, Im sold haha.

Well, there seems to be a big influx of these things on eBay. I dont know.. if it can actually emulate snes then im buying for sure. XD

Just type in PSP Player and they are like in every page!

Does anyone have a link to the one dadioflex is taling about?

I have one of these, and the PSP comment is true. It has an emulator packed inside which will emulate PSP at 100% speed, with perfect compatability.

Goity posted on Oct 13 2006 at 09:26 PM said:
I have one of these, and the PSP comment is true. It has an emulator packed inside which will emulate PSP at 100% speed, with perfect compatability.

Before anyone else does:

Whoa? Really?! Imma gonna get one of these now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Draken posted on Oct 13 2006 at 08:34 PM said:
Goity posted on Oct 13 2006 at 09:26 PM said:

Before anyone else does:

Whoa? Really?! Imma gonna get one of these now!
:p

I actually want it if the thing emulates snes, as Nothing currently emulates it 'perfectly' :p Allthough the gp2x ones are great for like every game.

I asked 2 different sellers so far. I hope they know something about the items they sell, haha.

PSP games suck anyway. DS games are actually fun and not just good to look at.

Where is the d-pad? A bunch of separate buttons? God why can't people get it right when it comes to the most important part of a game device - the CONTROLS :rolleyes: Why is it so hard.

I never take advice from DaveC. I always decide things for myself. Sometimes I will be in agreement with DaveC, other times I will not. This time I am, but not because of the controls, but rather that it is a cheap unknown Chinese MP4 player.

DaveC posted on Oct 14 2006 at 01:53 AM said:
Where is the d-pad? A bunch of separate buttons? God why can't people get it right when it comes to the most important part of a game device - the CONTROLS :rolleyes: Why is it so hard.
Every handheld must have a Gameboy dirpad, a 3,5" screen with a resolution of 320x240, be powered from AA batteries. Everythin else is total crap, :rolleyes: when will people ever learn :rolleyes: there is only this truth, other opinions are not allowed :rolleyes:

UPDATE: I have asked a buyer on what exactly this thing does! Someone already recieved one of em!

I hope to hear from him sometime tommorrow *crosses fingers for snes emulation+good battery life* :)

Ok I was curious about this thing so i just got one delivered.

This thing is beyond any shadow of any doubt the coolest pmp I have ever seen.

1st it lines out to a tv. You can play everything on the tv. ITs amazing
2nd it RECORDS through a/v cables from the tv. (the picture quality is really good)
3rd. the camera is VERY easy to use, the record is really nice too
it does mp3 playback very nicely
also the convert to asf software thats with it is also easy to use

however it does come with a game card that has 25 - 26 games not NES titles though
but theres a bowling game a nice brick break game some racing games all 8bit quality though.... I thought you could be able to copy nes emulation files to it and it would play.. but I haven't been able to do that yet.

OH!!! The timer A/V recording I swear is like a portable TIVo ok dig this you set time in this thing ok, and even if it is off the player will turn on and record for any specified length of time (with the 490 megs that come free on it) its over 2 hours of GOOD i mean GOOD recording quality.... so you can have it record programs from tv for you.

I am VERY impressed

Back