[SOLD] Pandora 1GHz Rebirth Ed

jabz

Hi looking to sell my Pandora 1GHz Rebirth edition. Excellent condition, Works fine, No cracks in case. Thought I'd try here first before ebay
Comes with Battery, Stylus, Box, Carry Case (not in photo), Offical Pandora Charger with AU/NZ plug but plug adapter can be changed out to one with US or UK pins. TV Out Cable

Looks like the last good condition unit went for around £400 / US$550, so looking for that.
Price reduction £350 / US$460

US$45 shipping to US, or £35 for shipping to UK/Europe

I am however in New Zealand and so shipping will be required.
Payment by PayPal Friends and Family.
I am willing to go 50/50 on Shipping, seeing as it has a battery I'd have to use International Express Courier, the current quote to US is US$90 so $45 to the buyer. (economy is cheaper but they won't allow a Li-on battery). Will find out what UK/Eur shipping is.

Attachments

• IMG_2336.jpg
    IMG_2336.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 268
  • IMG_2340.jpg
    IMG_2340.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_2339.jpg
    IMG_2339.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 235
  • IMG_2338.jpg
    IMG_2338.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_2337.jpg
    IMG_2337.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2335.jpg
    IMG_2335.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2341.jpg
    IMG_2341.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 250
Last edited:
I found the TV out cable so will include that too.
Price reduction £370 / US$500

I found the TV out cable so will include that too.
Price reduction £370 / US$500

Price reduction £350 / US$460

Hopefully a potential buyer that has not logged into the forums for a while will log in soon. Why not edit the title to include [WTS] (want to sell)?

Reactions: rSl
Hi there @jabz
Is this still available?
I was really hoping to find some spare parts to fix my pandora, I wasn't looking to spend anything close to $600, but your pandora looks to be in really good condition. Have you used it much? And would you consider coming down on the price at all?
I could offer AUD$500+shipping, or is that insultingly low? :)

Hi there @jabz
Is this still available?
I was really hoping to find some spare parts to fix my pandora, I wasn't looking to spend anything close to $600, but your pandora looks to be in really good condition. Have you used it much? And would you consider coming down on the price at all?
Hi Yes still available, some use but nowadays it mostly sits around. 1 person is letting me know in the next day if he doesn't take it then we can talk.
Ill pm you.

Last edited:
Hi there @jabz
Is this still available?
I have Messaged you. Prob best to continue via email if still interested due to in frequent visits to the forums

Back