www.dragonbox.de (wheres My pandora !!!!!) [SOLVED]

saqer

Still Fresh
i ordered twice, first time it said problem with payment

then i ordered the second time, and it say it delivered !, delivered to who i didn’t get anything

then the first order paymeant went throw and still under process.

all i want is my Pandora one or both just send them!!!!!

i send them emails called them no replay

did anyone have problems with ordering from this site ?

EvilDragon has been on vacation the last week in Bulgaria. He has no internet connection, well maybe he does by now. Give him a few days to get himself and his shop in order, I'm sure he'll get you your Pandora ASAP.

How long ago did you order? When you buy something online, it doesn't immediately show up on your doorstep.

Edit: As Link stated above, ED is on vacation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered from his shop, an SD2Snes, and i received it.

Btw, why are you whispering?

it been a week, the problem is that it says delivered.

and they didnt even send me the DHL tracking number

and just this now they send me any email saying it canceled the first order. thats 800 eruo gone

all i want is my pandora !!!!!!

000063 07/23/2012 407,67 € PayPal Delivered details #000053 07/21/2012 418,39 € Moneybookers Canceled -

details

Order Date Total price Payment Status Invoice #000063 07/23/2012 407,67 € PayPal Delivered details #000053 07/21/2012 418,39 € Moneybookers Canceled -

details

this my order if anyone can help plz all i want is my pandora been waiting for a long time

i dont mind waiting if i have some clearfation on whats going on

i am down 800eruo and no cloue whats going on !

as stated all i want is my pandora !!!!!

What's going on is you need to wait. Nobody can fix your issue other than EvilDragon.

How can customer service occur if the person providing the service is not checking their email, managing their shop, and on a well deserved holiday and break from these boards?

I'm sure you'll get a refund for the transaction that was duplicated by your impatience. But you aren't gathering any cool points around here with your demands.

There's nothing anyone can do here for you, except EvilDragon.

I believe the 'delivered' in that text is in reference to the Paypal payment - the payment has been delivered to them.

Just came back today.

The PayPal-ordered one has been shipped one day after you ordered and paid it (it shipped on Tuesday 24th).

You should've gotten a mail directly from DHL telling you your tracking number, maybe you've overseen this or it got into your Spam folder?

If you didn't get it, I can send you the tracking number directly.

Moneybookers was causing some issues with my shop last week, we couldn't really check whether the money had been paid or not.

I can now confirm it HAS arrived, and I can either send you a second Pandora or refund the money, whatever suits you best.

So no big issues here, shipped one day after the order...

EDIT: Just checked the tracking - it's already in your country.

He waited for only 6 days, is this the first time you order something online?

just wondering if the cases on the new machine are good

MY first pandora has the clips are broken on the battery holder.and also a large crack beside usb socket

Are these platinum cases better or else its a waste of time as the my Pandora is slowly cracking up

(forgive the pun)

Its a great machine expensive but the build needs to improve cases nubs etc.

just wondering if the cases on the new machine are good

MY first pandora has the clips are broken on the battery holder.and also a large crack beside usb socket

Are these platinum cases better or else its a waste of time as the my Pandora is slowly cracking up

(forgive the pun)

Its a great machine expensive but the build needs to improve cases nubs etc.
Yes the new 'platinum' cases are better. Some of the more common cracks have been fixed and they should be stronger. How much better I guess we will find out in time.

He waited for only 6 days, is this the first time you order something online?

Well, the issue was that he sent multiple mails without a reply - mainly because my employee couldn't check the moneybookers issue (and therefore only shipped the PayPal-paid one) and I didn't check the contact mails from the shop as I wasn't there.

It seems like the tracking mail also didn't reach him for some reason (DHL isn't perfectly reliable with that sometimes).

Perfectly understandable reaction if you pay 400 EUR twice and you won't get a tracking nor reply.

thanks can you please send me the tracking number for dhl

And can you refund the other order

I can't wait to get my hands on my pandora :D

My email is <hidden for your safety-use pm>@gmail.com

Back