www.tapwave.com/

it is supposed to play movies, games, and be a palm organizer. I think it's supposed to be released at the end of this year, although there is so little info about it out there.

I'll buy the first system with perfect SNES emulation - and I hope that my GP32 will do the work and save me money ;)

the tapwave is closed source, I have serious doubts any homebrew software will be made available for it.

Laptops emulate SNES fine. Heck, laptops emulate N64 fine! And the battery life of them is increasing significantly! :p

GurtyGurt posted on Jul 27 2003 said:
Laptops emulate SNES fine. Heck, laptops emulate N64 fine! And the battery life of them is increasing significantly! :p
Pay over £1000 ($1600) to emulate a snes or even a n64 that don`t even fit in your pocket. :blink:

Your choice i suppose.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
More like you pay 2000 USD for portable Doom 3 or UT2k3 (and not to mention dvd reading/writing, broadband wireless int and perfect PSX emulation) :p

Its not handheld, but snes on dreamcast is good, and there are portable dreamcasts on ebay... built in screen and everything. But yeah, i want snes emulation, and genesis...

GurtyGurt posted on Jul 27 2003 said:
Laptops are not handhelds. They must be booted several minutes, have short batterie life and are big and expensive...

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people have big hands.......uhhhh....really big hands. :D

Back