### Xpertvision 6600gt Agp Graphics Card ###

linuxlover

Still Fresh
Hi all - I have an "XPERTVISION" 6600GT 128mb agp graphics card that I purchased 2 months ago, and the pc which it was installed in has only been powered up for a maximum of 24 hrs.

This card cost me £113 but I am well aware that these items have significantly depreciated in value, and can be purchased for around £60-80 pounds sterling now.

As such, I am willing to sell this wonderful card, complete with all receipts and boxed (with s-video out cable, DVI to VGA adaptor and driver cd) mint condition for £35 which *includes* postage and packing (Special Delivery - Next Day Silver Service) to ANYONE within the UK mainland.

Pictures are available upon request - payment will need to be postal orders or cash sent via Special Delivery, as unfortunately I do not have a bank account.

Please do contact me with any enquiries to (01536) 330231 OR matt.foot@btinternet.com

This is a lovely card with very good performance, and I wish that it shall go to someone who can use it for more than simply watching GLXGEARS on Linux, as I did LOL!!!.

Fully working in Linux with proprietary drivers (NVIDIA "run" type file from NVIDIA site!)

Regards, and have a great day!.

############## ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD!! ####################################

Matt

Back