Xrick

beneloth

Still Fresh
Please, can anyone port Rick Dangerous to the Wiz?

There is even an gp2x version with sourcecode at http://dl.openhandhelds.org/cgi-bin/gp2x.cgi?0,0,0,0,35,2026

Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeease :D

I compiled the GP2X version and lowered the default volume. It's in the archive, source is included in the package. Install by extracting the "game" folder to your SD card.

Alex. said:
I compiled the GP2X version and lowered the default volume. It's in the archive, source is included in the package. Install by extracting the "game" folder to your SD card.

Thanks Alex. This is one of the first things I'll be doing to "get my feet wet" in porting for Pandora. Don't have a Wiz (and won't have one on principle) so many thanks for your port.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace! :D

But why the f- do you get GAME OVER as soon as you press X? And why is jump on Y instead of X?

Apart from that it works pretty well.

You're welcome. The guys who worked on the GP2X version did a really nice job, and all hardware-specific things were in a single file just waiting to be taken out. The game is really hard though, I don't think I ever got past the first bridge or if I did I died soon after.

Super job on this game, but the keys need to be sorted out.
Maybe B for jump, X for action and Menu for the 'game over' button (or redefinable!)

Back