Your favorite Pandora-able games

3_bit

Just a general game recommendation area for those new to what is most fun to run on the Pandora.

My list (of favorite games)

Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2 (Win 95(not tested, but should run fine))

Star Wars: Episode 1 Pod Racing (N64)

Starcraft I (Win98)

That's about it for my favorites. What about you?

I want to see a Freespace or Freespace 2 port.

Only the Engine is ok and i dont have a Problem to put my original Data to the SD Card.

The Engine is not only Freeware,the important info for the DEVs is that Freespace have a Software Renderer buildin,then you dont need a realy 3D acceleration for it on Pandora.

It is possible and i think that Game can make many fun on the Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
My experience with Qemu is not to expect anything 3D as playable.

As much as I'd love to see Jedi Knight working don't expect it to be playable. I could however give it a try..

Thats right,not yet.but maybe in future can we use VMGL.then we have 3D accelereation maybe inQEMU but its a future thing.

Star Wars Dark Forces2 badly need 3D acceleration.

I have compiled Freespace 2 Open, but it needs OpenGL acceleration (and doesn't work yet with Linuxbochs OpenGL). About Freespace 1, I think the remake are using Freespace 2 engine, but I may be mistaken. I speak about native port, not emulated originals...

I know it doesn't push the platform and that it's old, etc...  But the main game I find myself playing on my Pandora is the Vulture's Eye version of Nethack.  Still fun after all these years.

For a Doom Era shooter made by the people behind Halo.. Also bonus you don't have to dig around for legal data files everything you need is bundled.  Never had a Mac during the 90's so never played this when it first came out. so I never played this until I got the Pandora and love the game(s)..

Aleph One Trilogy

Jagged Alliance 2! Nobody makes games like this anymore which is so sad. I want to buy myself a DS/3DS only to play the JA1 remake, and maybe the JA2 will be the main reason to buy myself a Pandora. :)

I've had a lot of fun on mine playing Doom, Theme Hospital, and Jagged Alliance 2.

As you can guess by my previous posts =P

(At least that goes out to the ones who read them)

1. Comanche 1.0 (through Qemu for Pandora - FreeDos 1.0)

2. Comanche 2.0 vs Werewolf (through Qemu for Pandora - FreeDos 1.0)

3. Dungeon Keeper (through Qemu for Pandora - FreeDos 1.0)

4. Baphomets Fluch aka Broken Sword (through ScummVM)

5. Battle for Wesnoth of course ! =D

6. Battle Jewels

7. Lemmings

Honestly there are so many more such as Jagged Alliance 2 , C&C SVGA (Qemu - Win98) , Myth - The Fallen Lords (Qemu - Win98) and so on... but Im just lacking time to play all of those classics =S

Back