Your Favourite Pandora Moment So Far...

marioweezer

Still Fresh
I just had one of those "holy crap" moments using my Pandora so thought I'd start a fun topic! I was browsing through the reviews on the Video Game Critic website looking for some good games to download later. Trying to remember all the games was a nightmare till I realised I could open up a text document to multitask! :D Sounds simple but it was so cool!

Oh, and by the way...downloading stuff straight from the Pandora is unbelievably awesome!

Tetris DX, music off in-game, playing MP3 collection.

rock_star_cat.jpg

Mine has to be doing my first back flip on the Pandora in mario64.

So far: Effortlessly mowing through four Robot Masters last night with the best controls since the SNES. :p

Alerino said:
playing Crash Bandicoot

^^ One of the first things on plan on doing when I get my Pandora ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually my favorite moment was getting my confirmation that my Pandora had shipped. A HUGE weight had been lifted, after 2 years of carrying the load!

Playing Starfox on the SNES and N64 emu's has been a close second! :lol:

Chris

Just getting the pandora was the best part for me. using the ps1 emulator easily comes second.

Honestly, my favorite moment was when I found out it arrived and had to sign for it. Worst moment came later that day, when I found both nubs were dead.

ssh -X actually working without further configuration.

.. until I ran an OGL ES 2 app. That didn't work so well.

This tonight was kind of one for me:

http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14914

You'd have to be part of this community to really understand well ;)

Executing the op_lcdrate.sh-script and playing Turrican in UAE4All with perfectly smooth 50Hz-scrolling on a handheld.

The joy was tarnished however when tearing became apparent after half a minute (but there is hope for an SDL tearing-fix).

Doing my first on-Pandora compile of Oricutron, then firing up Oricutron for some Xenon-1 love .. damn sweet moment, was really, really cool ..

Exophase said:
This tonight was kind of one for me:

http://www.digitalmzx.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14914

You'd have to be part of this community to really understand well ;)

Woah, MegaZeux still has a community?! Does ZZT?
(I remember playing those on my 386 (40MHz) in elementary school)

*checks Wikipedia* : "Most of the current development of MegaZeux stems from Exophase's work"
Well then :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Waverace and mario 64 with sound and showing that off at work, though the other week playing virtua fighter on sdlmame albeit slowily with 850 MHz and fs7 still was very nice knowing it's just a quick pc port and there's plenty of room for improvement esp with mame4all on the way gives me hope for playable model 1 games!

Back