Zxgp2X For Wiz

Dave18

I've converted my GP32 ZX Spectrum to SDL and ported it to the GP2X and Wiz. Only tested on the Wiz as I no longer have a GP2X.

Get the Wiz version here here

The GP2X version should be available here once the new file is processed. (Currently points to an old file).

Enjoy

I've uploaded V1.1, this should fix a few bugs that were reported.

Hi,

Thanks for your GP2X port, but it doesn't work on my F200 with Open2X :(

Bye, Magic Sam

The GP2X version was built using the devkitGP2X toolchain and libraries and is linked using the -static compiler directive. I don't know what changes are needed to run under Open2X (does it just need changing to dynamic linking?).

Awesome, thank you. I've become a fan of the Speccy only within the last few years but what a great little machine.

C64 was and always will be king of the computers, the speccy was C64's little queen. Sure he'd slap her about a bit and put her in her place, but I think most of us know that behind every great system, is a lesser but inspiring rival. Amiga had the Atari ST, Mega Drive had the SNES, MAC has the PC (Amstrad CPC had the toilet bowl)... but before them all was the great C64/Speccy rivalry. Theirs was a love hate relationship... but together they gave birth to popular home computing. :rolleyes:

Speccy is classic, thanks for the emulator. I reccomend getting the english translations of those russian Dizzy games!

Back