GP32 2.1 SDK documents?

generalnmx2

Still Fresh
Well I'm using this account until hando can fix mine.

On all the sites, I've only found the 1.0 version of the API. With a google search, I found the 2.1 version off this website:

http://www.epigp.com/witbe/SDK_2_1_x/GP_SDK_2_1_X.htm

What is EpiGP? I've never heard of them before finding them in this Google search...of course, I can't fluently read French, either. Some of the games looked kinda cool.

Hi generalnmx,

Since I am French, I may be of little help to you. EpiGP is a team from the famous french school of computer science EPITA (In fact, they are two parts in the school; the EPITA, which is really geared towards computer science and the EPITECH, more focused on engineering sciences. The team belongs to the latest).

Their games seem indeed cool for a start, I am sure they will, at the end, produce somthing valuable (they started in may 2003 or so).

That's it. I hope that helps because you really helped me : I was waiting for some time now to be able to find a decent SDK documentation so the deal has been done!

Vince

PS : dunno about the SDK version differences though

Yeah, I found these documents too, and I was wondering something. Are these just updated documents for the original SDK, or are they documents for an updated SDK? Becasue if they are, where can you download the updated SDK from?

hi, i am just wondering which lib is that doc for? is it the CHN's using gcc? if not, where can i get that lib and with the compiler?

Cheers

JRyouK

Actually, looking at the 1.0 API docs again, I think the 1.0 API is for a prototype GP32. Take a look at the button diagram - it's missing a button, and it's not the GP32 we know. I think the 2.0 SDK docs represents the SDK that's the most widely distributed.

In addition, the 1.0 docs has some typos (like "TickCountGpGet() instead of "GpTickCountGet()" - took me an hour when I was first starting out to figure this was a ^%$# typo!!)

Back