2 Gp32s For Sale

fishybawb

Hired Geek
Website
Visit site
OK, my collection's a little too big now, so I'm selling a couple :)

GP32 BLU+ 166MHz Edit: SOLD!
2 x 16MB SMC
Cleaning cloth
Original box, USB cable, CD and instructions

GP32 Original BLU 166Mhz
64MB SMC
No box or any of that stuff
Needs a reflash!

I'm thinking £50 for the BLU+ and £40 for the BLU, excluding postage, but I'm open to offers :)

Both are in great condition, but the BLU needs to be reflashed. It was working fine before that little accident! If you've got a JTAG cable, it's an easy fix.

I'm in the UK, but if you're willing to pay the postage, I'm willing to post it elsewhere :)

Thanks,
Rob.

if you can put me intouch with someone who has such a cable, then im more than happy to buy it (presuming i can arrange something with them first).

Know of anyone?

fishybawb posted on Feb 4 2006 at 12:13 PM said:
Edit: Arghh, I'm an idiot - the BLU is still available for £35 now, the BLU+ is sold.

That's way to steep for me to buy a broken GP32. Though, I will say that I have a JTAG cable. I have fixed GP32s for other guys here, but I haven't used it in quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the broken BLU been sold?

Cos i was thinking, it would be possible for me to use the components from my flu right?

Nova posted on Feb 18 2006 at 11:54 AM said:
Has the broken BLU been sold?

Cos i was thinking, it would be possible for me to use the components from my flu right?

I hope so ;). Anyway, the BLU and FLU have diffrent PCB layouts so there is not a lot of chance to swap parts other then the case, buttons etc.

fishybawb, can you drop me a mail, I can't seem to PM you at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back