£30 For Sd Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike88

Still Fresh
can anybody do me a favour and sell me an sd card with the neogeo and cps2 emmulators on for £30?Im not allowed to request the roms but i would like them too as a free extra
!!

InBeforeTheLock.gif

He's asking for the emulators, not the games. Nothing wrong or illegal about that.

Mike: You just need someone to ZIP up the files so you can extract them straight to the card, no need to buy a card with it already on.

You can buy USB card readers for 3-5 bucks. You can also use the WIZ as card reader, but that's very slow. If you need some program for extracting files there is 7-zip.

Hope this answers your actual questions.

a_a

This is in the wrong forum.

mike88, you can't ask for ROMs here. Whether or not you want to pay for them or want someone to give them to you for free is irrelevant.

But if we pretend that it's not irrelevant, then what you're doing is still asking to buy ROMs. Nothing you require as part of the payment is a "free extra", regardless of how advertising really works. And that's the entire reason you want this, because otherwise I don't think an old 32MB SD card with those emulators on it will be worth your money.

I'm not sure the moderators will appreciate this attempt at deception to circumvent the rules, no matter how poor of one it was.

cheers for the advice chaps,ive been trying for ages to download the roms successfully to my sd card but its beyond my capabilities to get them working.Ive got SNES,GBA,spectrum,MAME,MegaDrive and master system working but these 2,Ive give up on.Ill try zipping them but I thought Id try this approach.
Thanks again.

mike, As you already may now know, Asking for roms, Linking to roms, And linking to sites hosting roms (As well as other illegal, Dubious wares) are against forum rules. Please refrain from posting such requests in future, Thanks.

If you need help setting up a program, Where the location of certain files are needed to be placed etc, Or indeed any other problems you maybe having regarding a particular program or piece of hardware, Please post a request for help in the "I need Help" sub-forum of the hand held in question. I`m sure it would not be too long before someone offers some help or suggestions to try and sort your problem out.

Regards

Trooper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back