32X Emu / Snk Cd Emu

ieronymous

Still Fresh
Hello

I would like to as kif someone managed to play a single game in 32x with an acceptable fps...i tried primal rage/virtua fighter/doom and only doom seemed to play near to fine and with the cpu clocked to 732.

neocd2x plays very good (speed/sound) but no options to tweak maybe the cpu a little (are there any optionms i can't seem finding)

PS:CP1/CP2 are next (which emu you preffer better) and my caanoo will worth the money i spent

Thank you

32X Knuckles Chaotix runs well, if you turn off PWM sound. It'll drop some sounds or instrument channels here and there, but that alone makes the difference between perfectly playable or not playable at all. Some other 32X games might benefit from that setting as well.

Make sure you have a decent SD card. I couldn't get Star Wars 32x to play at an acceptable speed. I just got a Class 10 Kingston card and now it plays at a playable speed. Not perfect but playable

ieronymous said:
Thank you but i already have a class 10 32gb sd card
same here i have class 10 card too,but i will give another shot and see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
someoneElse said:
32X Knuckles Chaotix runs well, if you turn off PWM sound. It'll drop some sounds or instrument channels here and there, but that alone makes the difference between perfectly playable or not playable at all. Some other 32X games might benefit from that setting as well.
Yes you right it made knuckles chaotix full speed most majority sounds are there,is there any new updates to this emulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back