3510i....

A

Aaaaaaaa

Just got a new Nokia 3510i, im really pleased

For the same price (£69.99) I COULD have got a phone with a camera in, but its a sagem, and dosent have Ancient Empires on it.

This is the best game ever for mobile phones. Most mobile games are designed to keep you entertained for a few minutes only, but im hooked on anciend empires!!!

I recommend it to anyone who liked advance wars!

Neways, anyone know any Good or Free games for 30 sieres?

Note: I dont have one of those cable thingies for the fone, only wap

looks like that game that I cant remember the name of

by the same poeple that made Advance Wars but with Roy and Marth from SSBM in (on the GBA)

EDIT: FIRE EMBLEM!!!!

so you have ancient empires on this one?

Yes, Yes I do

check electic horse like things, its got a load of stuff for the 3510.

Could i have the URL please?

looks like that game that I cant remember the name of

by the same poeple that made Advance Wars but with Roy and Marth from SSBM in (on the GBA)

EDIT: FIRE EMBLEM!!!!

This IS made by the advance wars people :)

ok, as warez linking is illegal, i was trying to covertly suggest somewhere to check as i had a brief look and found a few available games.

lets try again, ecstacy eddie murphy's shrek character

Cool, im glad u like it

I was a lil dissapointed when i didnt get the nice looking version, but then again, graphics dont make a game, especially not in a tbs, after a while, i dont really notice the graphics...

U can say E-donkey i think...

mattmagoo posted on Jul 21 2004 at 08:48 PM said:
upon ure recommendation i just bought this game for £3.50

very nice (for v525 so its the pretty looking version
Woo I have a v500, can I have a link to where you got it please?

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that anceint empires game look sweet. at first i thought it was an age of empires typr game, then i clicked the link. does any1 know if there r any games like this(or even a port) for the ericson p800?

I need more games for my mobile... someone point me in the direction of a good shootem up

Yay, I have a 3510i as well! The difference being I just use to make calls and text people. If I wanted to piss about with little games... I'd play my GP32.

I use it to txt, never to call.

Unfortunately, i cant take my gp32 everywhere i go, but my fone just slips into my pocket

Back