80+Gbs

HealyHQ said:
nice...we could use it to shrink all the gripers and whiners so they can't type out another useless thread without having to travel for miles to hit every key. It would probably take them two months™ to perform such a feat! :lol:
hmm, even if you get shrunk 1cm will still make 1cm, the only thing is that you would take more to walk 1cm.

Going back to the point:

id rather carry a backpack to carry an HD for critical data. once i tried to backup all my data on USBs and it went so awfully ill never use em for critical data

for leisure and others activities i would use SD because of the reduced size plus low energy consumption rates on multimedia tasks.

hmm, we might not require/nor (never) usefull, but in a future is there any option to get SD/pendrives working as xtra ram like MS SpeedBoost?
NVM

Last edited by a moderator:
DroneB Dev said:
HealyHQ said:
nice...we could use it to shrink all the gripers and whiners so they can't type out another useless thread without having to travel for miles to hit every key. It would probably take them two months™ to perform such a feat! :lol:
hmm, even if you get shrunk 1cm will still make 1cm, the only thing is that you would take more to walk 1cm.

Well, sure, if you want to get all technical about it, that would be correct. But I was scaling the proportions along with the 'whiners'. For example, if said 'whiner' had a tape measure in their pocket during the time they got shrunk, and they used said tape measure to determine the distance of a key on the keyboard, then the tape measure would give them false results from the point of view of someone who is not shrunk. But to them, each key could be the size of a football field. :p

But true, the keys are not that large, for they were never hit with an anti-shrink ray. :lol:

...this has got to be the most off-topic I have ever gotten on any forum I've ever been on. ...no wait, I take that back. It's pretty darn close, though! :ph34r:

HealyHQ said:
DroneB Dev said:
HealyHQ said:

Well, sure, if you want to get all technical about it, that would be correct. But I was scaling the proportions along with the 'whiners'. For example, if said 'whiner' had a tape measure in their pocket during the time they got shrunk, and they used said tape measure to determine the distance of a key on the keyboard, then the tape measure would give them false results from the point of view of someone who is not shrunk. But to them, each key could be the size of a football field. :p

But true, the keys are not that large, for they were never hit with an anti-shrink ray. :lol:

...this has got to be the most off-topic I have ever gotten on any forum I've ever been on. ...no wait, I take that back. It's pretty darn close, though! :ph34r:

Of course all the oxygen in the air would be thousands of times too large for their alveoli to absorb and they would all suffocate and die. But still, no whiny topics!

fischju2000 said:
HealyHQ said:
DroneB Dev said:
HealyHQ said:

Of course all the oxygen in the air would be thousands of times too large for their alveoli to absorb and they would all suffocate and die. But still, no whiny topics!

Wow dude... :blink:
You definitely win the "takin' it to a whole 'nother level" award! Way to go! :lol:

how hard would it be to slap one of these on the bottom, or in a dock of some kind? apparently they run on about 3.3v dc.

That's pretty much what's in the external HDD case Speculant mentioned in his/her post, a 1.8" HDD. Only thing is when you get an external HDD it comes with the hardware to connect the drive to USB.

All you'd really have to do is strap one to the bottom of Pandora somehow (epoxy? glue? velcro?), plug in a short USB cable, and you're good to go. ;)

hmm, thats what is being discussed at

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/49536-wrist-strap-case-expansion/

Back