A Crucial Wish List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddygage

Still Fresh
ok, I am not a programmer of any kind and I know there's probably no source code for any of these games, but I think they all could work eventually, none are really more advanced than quake.

1. Jedi Knight: Dark Forces
certainly runs on an engine comparable to duke nukem, which runs great. this game is awesome

2. X-Wing, B-Wing, Tie Fighter (originals)
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somebody must be able to get these running, even on a DOS box emu. this would be a KILLER APP these are some of the best games of all time. I have all the original files but no source code.

3. Command & conquer (original) - seems like it would be possible to port to me, however I know nothing.

4. barring command & conquer the GP2X NEEDS an awesome RTS or TBS, one of the only reasons I still bring my DS around - Advance wars. GP2X Wars anyone? this would be a killer native game. if only I could program...

5. Grim Fandango - even if this were not beyond the capabilities of the system (which it might or might not be) I understand this game is HUGE in terms of storage and complexity. still, it would be amazing to play on the go... btw congrats to whoever ported SAM n MAX I am so addicted...

6. leisure suit larry games? might be fun.

7. SYSTEM SHOCK!!!!

8. we also need a killer native RPG or maybe a diablo port (probably not possible) or clone

let me know if any of these are in development. I am so fucking addicted to this amazing system now, one of the best purchases I have ever made. I would be more than willing to contribute to someone who was serious about any of these projects. Is anyone selling full-length GP2X native games yet?

1. Jedi Knight: Dark Forces
No source and most likely not possible due to its system requirements.

2. X-Wing, B-Wing, Tie Fighter (originals)
See above.

3. Command & conquer (original)
No source. There's FreeCNC, but it sucks ass and is no longer in development.

5. Grim Fandango
6. leisure suit larry games? might be fun.
7. SYSTEM SHOCK!!!!
See (1).

8. we also need a killer native RPG or maybe a diablo port (probably not possible) or clone
Diablo is not possible as there's no source (see (1)).

Good day to you, sir.

dont6na.png

1 day no posting for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back