A Good, Cheap Portable Mp3 Player.

no mp3 players skip btw.
Anyway I've got one called mp-man which is amazing for portability. But no fm tuner. :(
tbh I've never come across one with radio.

some HDD based ones skip every 10 minutes, but I will just go get my copy of Stuff

Creative MUVO slim, but only 156mb memory - £150
Muzio JM200 (512mb) - £165

But if u've got the money buy this:

002273.jpg

"Woven into The Hub snowboard jacket are electrically conductive fabric tracks that connect the chip module to a fabric keyboard and built-in speakers in the helmet. The chip module contains an MP3 player and Bluetooth capabilities from which the snowboarder can control a mobile phone. When the phone feature is used, the stereo system acts as the headset. The microphone is integrated into the collar of the jacket."

whoa that is tight

but its so hot in georgia i would never use that
i wear shorts and t-shirts in the winter

generalnmx posted on Jul 10 2004 at 05:49 PM said:
Anyone know of a good, cheap portable MP3 player with FM tuner? It would need at least a 10GB HDD. The look doesn't matter, but it will be used with exercise so shouldn't skip.
you won't find an mp3 player of that capacity thats suitable for exercise.

its still largely discouraged to put any HDD based player under the stress that exercise would bring.

the best you can go for at the moment is the aformentioned muvo or splash out on a 4gb flash card and get a flash player.

also, with the specs you've, erm, specified, you won't find a high quality cheap one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back