A Serious "the More You Know." Medical Post

Ow dammit sam, you made me laugh and hurt my brain with the ghost busters nightmare ending :lol: And your mom is a stupid git (i'd say no offense but I mean offense.)

kknd_cf posted on Apr 8 2005 at 11:38 AM said:
I had the most fucked up ones last night, classical music playing in the backround and like a never ending killing spree. One person killing another and it didn't stop. And my greatest fear happened when I "woke up". I actually saw something with my eyes open (it normally all starts when my head hits the pillow and I close my eyes). Some freaky little boy walked into my room and into my bookcase, and that was it. I really hope that was the last of that.
serious?

Last edited by a moderator:
aapje89 posted on Apr 9 2005 at 12:39 PM said:
I had the most fucked up ones last night, classical music playing in the backround and like a never ending killing spree. One person killing another and it didn't stop. And my greatest fear happened when I "woke up". I actually saw something with my eyes open (it normally all starts when my head hits the pillow and I close my eyes). Some freaky little boy walked into my room and into my bookcase, and that was it. I really hope that was the last of that.
serious?
Yeah.

kknd_cf posted on Apr 9 2005 at 12:43 PM said:
aapje89 posted on Apr 9 2005 at 12:39 PM said:
serious?
Yeah.
jeez :blink:

sam fisher posted on Apr 9 2005 at 02:00 PM said:
not so weird i have had a similar thing many a time before but with aliens.
I had an alien once but with eyes closed. What happened?

Oh man i had an alien get shoved up my ass once in a dream... :blink: jk

seriously who cares about dreams this is suppsed to be about the wierd condition RoboJoe was talking about, and Ringing in the ears is normal as long as it's not constant, and blurry vision could be caused by numorous things like lighting conditions, sleepiness, wearing someone elses glasses. so don't just think you have it.

BUT taking the subject of topic, sometimes i hear faint chicken whining or something similar every once and awhile.

sam fisher posted on Apr 10 2005 at 12:18 PM said:
i do have constant ear ringing. Ever since a twat cut off the blood to my brain for over 10 seconds. I sort if passed out at around 4 or 5.
where do you live?, such things dont happen where I live.

Back