A Snes Game, I Think

Pikachu47

Still Fresh
Website
www.owen-griffiths.co.uk
Hi all.

There is this game i want to play on the Snes Emu but i can't remember the name of the game. It is really starting to bug me!

The game can be two players and you are both in Robots. If your robot is destroyed your pilot ejects and can get in another robot that is lying about the level or just fly about with their jetpack.

There a load of different robots you can get in and it's basically a deathmatch game.

The graphics are similar to the metal slug games.

I'm actually not 100% sure that this is a SNES game. I might have played it using MAME.

Not much to go on, i know, but any ideas as to what this game is called would be appreciated! :blink:

I may know what your talking about. Let me check my SNES ROM collection and get back to you..

OK I'm back..

I believe the game you speak of is none other than Metal Warriors by Konami

I never really got much into this game so i'll have to guive it a go on my gp32.

hope that helped

Yup. Metal Warriors it is.

A lot of emus (in the past anyway) had trouble with this game locking after the title screen. It's been a good long while since I tried (like over a year) so you're probably good to go.

Enjoy! Just don't use that crappy round mech...the flying one is much better. lol.

Back