ABUSE PORT?

ShadowHarlequin

Still Fresh
ABUSE PORT?
Don't know if any of you guys have played this but its and old platformer with great gameplay and weapons etc that did have a level/game editor for it. Anyone else heard of this, i think a port would be great, it only needs the shoulder buttons for <- and -> movement and the dpad to look around (in the game you can look backwards and run forwards) and select to change weapons, no idea about jumping or using switches but hey, could be done. I think the company that made it was CRACK and crack dot com, but its soo old there might not be a site any more. Oh well, would be nice, what happened to that HL2 platformer game we were going to get?

I suggested the Abuse port before...the source is available, it's just that the controls would be a problem, although your suggestion of using the shoulders to move and the stick to look is pretty good...perhaps there is more consideration to be taken into this than was originally thought.

Seems possible, Or maybe tweak the abuse engine so it's more of a contra-ish scheme? (hold direction to fire, but L and R still moves left and right)

Back