Acer Laptop 1gb Ddr2 Dvd-rw Dl +- Read On...

linuxlover

Still Fresh
Hi folks!.

I wish to sell the following item, due to my decision to upgrade to an Apple MacBook Pro:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Acer Aspire 1642ZWLMi laptop

specs
-------

** Pentium M 735A Processor @ 1.7GHZ
** 1GB DDR2 533 memory
** intel 2200BG wifi
** intel 915GM graphics (shared - up to 128MB!)
** DVD-RW DL +- drive
** 3x USB2 ports
** VGA OUT
** 15.4" glossy widescreen 1280x800 pixels
** 80GB PATA HDD (Hitachi 5400rpm!)
** Realtek HDA high-def sound onboard

Restore dvd with XP Home supplied, but this laptop is fully compatible with
Edgy Eft and Suse etc etc, tested and running in *all* departments with Edgy Eft running at FULL 1280x800 resolution!.

I am selling this laptop for £430 - it is only 3 months old, but in pristine condition, and has been looked after as if it were made of bone china. I do not abuse my equipment, and should you wish to view it, I shall take any photographs you require!. This machine has served me well for the short time that I have owned it (from new - sept 2006) and I can supply with either XP HOME only installed, or dual boot XP HOME and Edgy Eft, or simply Edgy Eft alone - you make that choice!.

This machine will be supplied complete, packaged as it was from new, complete with mains adaptor, a spindle of SONY DVD-R discs, ten CD-R's (as goodwill:)) Ubuntu Edgy Eft on DVD-R (Full version) Acer OEM XP HOME restore DVD, power supply, manuals and warranty card.

I can only accept cash payment into my fathers bank account, and am only able to deal with interested *UK* purchasers. I am more than happy to give out my home address and telephone number and email address to genuine parties - I simply need to sell this as soon as I can, due to my saving up for a new Apple MacBook Pro.

This price *includes* shipping, and I will throw in a brand new silver/black style laptop rucksack, for the successful buyer.

As previously mentioned, *ANY* pictures will be gladly provided if required, but please do not waste my time. I can provide (within reason) anything you require as regards assurance that you are dealing with a professional person, as I understand that cash transfers always seem a bit risky - I have been taken for a ride twice, myself! :(.

Thankyou for your time, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions! :D

Matt.

Back