Albion

Okay guys, I apologize profusely if this is somewhere else in the forums, but the search function never seems to work for me. It always comes back blank. I don't get it.

Anyway, I would love to play Albion on my Wiz, but the directions for the install are rather confusing. It's all Greek to me. I have Albion installed on my computer. Would someone mind walking me through the steps of what particular files from which folders need to be placed where on my Wiz. <--- LOL that was pretty confusing I guess also. I'm really just asking for an organized, easy-to-understand step-by-step set of instructions on what files belong on my Wiz, and where they belong.

Thanks guys.

Okay guys, I apologize profusely if this is somewhere else in the forums, but the search function never seems to work for me. It always comes back blank. I don't get it.

Anyway, I would love to play Albion on my Wiz, but the directions for the install are rather confusing. It's all Greek to me. I have Albion installed on my computer. Would someone mind walking me through the steps of what particular files from which folders need to be placed where on my Wiz. <--- LOL that was pretty confusing I guess also. I'm really just asking for an organized, easy-to-understand step-by-step set of instructions on what files belong on my Wiz, and where they belong.

Thanks guys.
Take some more time to read the README. M-HT's instructions are pretty detailed there is even lists of the files you need in which directories.
It pretty much comes down to install the game in something like dosbox, copy the archive files into that folder, copy everything to your sd card and your done.
Just try something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back