Analogue Interactive Neo Geo Consolized MVS

Wootson

Analogue Interactive Neo Geo Consolized MVS

picturequalitypic.jpg

• Shipping worldwide.
  • Most inexpensive way to play and explore the world of Neo Geo.
  • Biggest and truest Neo Geo game library, home to many exclusive games.
  • Built with 100% real walnut. Extremely durable, reliable and aesthetically unmatched.
  • Completely seamless from all visible angles, no screws or nails.
  • Real working dustflaps.
  • Compatible on virtually all high definition and standard definition televisions.
  • High quality video outputs: Pure RGB (works with SCART), Component, S-Video, and Composite.
  • True Stereo Sound.
  • Any Neo Geo joystick or controller ever made is compatible.
  • Unibios 3.0.
  • Universal small power supply that works virtually worldwide. 100-240v, 50-60Hz.
  • Brand new rechargeable battery. Save all your high scores and game content reliably.
  • White power LED on front.
  • Shipping early May 2011

Looks pretty awesome to me. But you still need to buy some expensive cartridges to go with that. Good thing I have a Pandora and can still enjoy all the awesomeness.

WoW, this looks cool, also its not a neo geo aes home console system, it is just MVS I think, so games will be cheaper as are MVS carts compared to AES carts

The MVS cartridges are far cheaper than the AES ones.

And IIRC, with the right bios, you're able to use either MVS or AES in a MVS slot.

Just got a 4 slot MVS mainboard and some games a week ago (cost me 100€ for the whole "pack"), I still have to buy new joysticks and buttons for my arcade cabinet to enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back