Android emulators..?

Disco Devil

Still Fresh
I understand that a version of Android is an ongoing wip & unlikely to ever be really usable but was just wondering if some of the emulators it has would ever be possible if.. (big if's i know) we ever got Android running properly, and the Pandora had enough oomph to run them, as i'm guessing they were made to take advantage of much more powerful (most modern smartphones) hardware.

Based on the ones i have seen most appear to be superior (apart from the obvious control issues) than the equivalents that the Pandora currently has, psx4droid springs to mind (based on, but better than ReARMed i think!)

Thoughts..?

Last edited by a moderator:
the PSX emulation I've seen on my Pandora has been flawless even without or minimal overclocking. I mainly use PSXrearmed and it seems great. What issues are you having with it?

the PSX emulation I've seen on my Pandora has been flawless even without or minimal overclocking. I mainly use PSXrearmed and it seems great. What issues are you having with it?

The games that work, work well.. i have absolutely no complaints there, but many of my NTSC-J games (of which i have lots) just don't work period (fine on ePSXe, PCSX Reloaded etc).. tried everything under the sun to get them to work.

It would also be nice (but i suspect impossible) to use some different GPU plugins to improve the visuals without everything turning into a flick book.

Now i don't know about the GPU plugin situation with psx4droid, but as far as i am aware the game compatibility & general performance is better than it is with rearmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back