Anna's H. Leaked Erotic Movie And Other Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
Ok, now when I have your attention :) let's talk about that other stuff ;)

1. As you probably noticed we are growing. Up to 30 new registrations everyday, news flood from all directions. The percentage of stupid people or to be political correct people doing stupid things increased so we need to recruit new people to our elite X-Team. I'd like you to post your suggestion of new mod/mods with a reson why do you think she/he should be a new gp32x.de mod. You can post your suggestions in this thread

2. Now lets talk about news posting in GP32 and GP2X NEWS forums. In a few day I am going to integrate new news script for gp32x.de front page. Since then everybody can write his own news and after authorization by one of the X-Team members it'll automatically appear on front page with your name as an author. To speed the things up, if we find that you post quality news, you'll get special status which let you post news items without waiting for authorization :) I updated news posting guides in both news forum (text box at the top of the page in both forum) so you can start, if you want to contribute of course, even today.

It's all for today. And for those who didn't get a word from what I wrote here:
THeRE IS NO ANNA H. EROTIC MOVIE! Mmmkay ? :)

-hando-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back