Another (lame?) Game Id

adrifter

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Finally got my unit up and running... seems pretty sweet... and the little john emulator is the sh**... haha...

just wondering if anyone recognizes this description of a game for the NES. a friend of mine brought it with him when he visited me from seattle one summer and i thought it was cool... but that was 15 years ago... cant remember the games name, and either can he.

All I remember is that the first level is a sidescrolling level and you have to use stealth (metal gear style) to avoid these search lights that are scanning up and down a street that could be an alley. The main character may be a ninja (or possibly a commando) but im not sure.

What I really remember is that once you sneek into the building that is your goal... the game engine was completely different and when you were inside it was kind of a first person perspective (maybe like operation wolf???)

anyone have a clue? I think the name may have something to do with SWAT... but i dont really know....

I really just want to check this game out to see if it is as cool as I remember...

if no one recognizes it from this lame description... no worries... I know I have not been very specific.

Thanks... D

I remember to play this game in my old AMSTRAD CPC 464... what was his name?
Let me think...

dude... guys... i would have to find the right NES rom... but that definately looks like the alley-- graphics seem a little off... but you mentioned it was originally an amiga game... so no surprises there...

sweet...

yeah... hostages sounds like a good name too... SWAT, hostage... same kind of game would have that name (maybe...hahaha)

thanks alot

yes he is right ^ rescue : the embassy mission i remember borrowing it from my brothers m8 about 15 years ago and ithougth it was shite <_< but might try it agiani see if i was wrong :)

Hey... i admit... it could suck... i am looking back at through the eyes of an 11-yearold...

I think that the various game styles (especially the inside the building engine) seemed pretty different from anything else i had seen.

(plus we really sucked at it, and could never manage to get past the first mission... so know way of judging if it had any variety-- or depth)

Just wondering what it was like....

thanks for helping me out... my brother and I will be going back to old school any minute now... hahaha

D

Back