Any Chance Of A Cube Port?

Trip

Sorry, but I suck at explaining stuff :P
Website
ubuntufs.wordpress.com
CUBE would be a pretty cool game to port onto the GP2X but is it possible?
I've tried to find out the min hardware specs for this game but came up blank :(
I found a little info in the GP32 forum about some one trying to port it to that system & if it can be done for the GP32 console then the GP2X shouldn't have a problem should it?

Any info would be cool cheers :D

Interesting...

I actually clicked into this topic to warn you that you might get flamed for even SUGGESTING Gamecube, and then I realized you weren't talking about that! XD

It looks like it could be fun if it could be ported.

God Ginrai posted on Dec 22 2005 at 03:01 PM said:
Interesting...

I actually clicked into this topic to warn you that you might get flamed for even SUGGESTING Gamecube, and then I realized you weren't talking about that! XD

It looks like it could be fun if it could be ported.

LOL, i thought the same thing. But noone has suggested the Game Cube yet.

However, cube engine has been suggested a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've already kind of got Cube on the gp2x in the form of Yeti3D, which is an engine inspired by Cube but designed for lower power machines (I think it started out on the gba). Looks and plays fantastic on the gp2x, but there's not much to do as it's only an engine. It's the perfect place to start though for anyone wanting to create something like an FPS.

woogal posted on Dec 22 2005 at 05:46 PM said:
We've already kind of got Cube on the gp2x in the form of Yeti3D, which is an engine inspired by Cube but designed for lower power machines (I think it started out on the gba). Looks and plays fantastic on the gp2x, but there's not much to do as it's only an engine. It's the perfect place to start though for anyone wanting to create something like an FPS.

woogal, I told you in the Quake/Quake II speed configs topic that synkro's download link for the GP2X Yeti3d port is down and then the topic died. Could you please upload the engine to GP2X.de or something?

God Ginrai posted on Dec 22 2005 at 11:31 PM said:
woogal, I told you in the Quake/Quake II speed configs topic that synkro's download link for the GP2X Yeti3d port is down and then the topic died. Could you please upload the engine to GP2X.de or something?
It's synkro's port, so ask him to upload it as he's probably made some changes since the version I tested (at the time he didn't have a gp2x).

Tripmonkey: There's two versions - one gpl and a more advanced one that's commercial. The gpl version is the one that gets ported to everything.

Back