Anybody Tried One Of These

myshadow

Still Fresh
im lust wondering if anyone has used one of these with the cradle

Logitech Dual Action USB Game Pad (PC & MAC)

PC Requirements:

* Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP, Vista (for all operating systems except Windows Vista we recommend downloading and installing the free Logitech Gaming Software available via this link )
* This Gamepad is plug & play in Windows Vista, and works GREAT! However, the Logitech gaming software is not yet Vista compatible, so do not install it.
* USB port

Macintosh Requirements:

* Macintosh with USB port
* MacOS 9, MacOS 10.x, or higher

http://www.reforger.com/ebay/dag.jpg

I have one, it works, although Ive only tested in Picodrive, and it doesnt pick up the joysticks, only the DPAD

Now that's weird. My friend Sam has one, and in Picodrive it didn't pick up the d pad, ONLY the left joystick.

Yrx said:
Now that's weird. My friend Sam has one, and in Picodrive it didn't pick up the d pad, ONLY the left joystick.
That's cause the silly developers of the controller decided that the stick was for the normal up/down/left/right.

I've also got one of these controllers, and while I can't test this on a 2X due to a lack of a cradle, I can say that at least on the PC, there's a little button in the middle that will swap the d-pad and left stick's functions. When they're swapped a little red light comes on. Quite helpful on games that won't let me pick the controls in gamepad mode and then default to the stick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back