Anyone Gettin Rid Of A Non Flu Gp32

Octavious

Programer Guru! ...in the making
Website
www.retroportables.4x2.net
Well, sorry for so many posts , but i was confuzzled about the whole get a FLU or not, and i decided to not get one due to the fact that all of my playing will be in well lit areas so I will not spend the extra money. If I ever want a FLU then I will get one of thosse afterburner like kits that are suppsoed to come out soon..ish
REMOVED I just want a GP32 non-FLU and the 128 card and the cords that are needed
I am willing to offer 2 "packages"

REMOVED

or

2. Straight US $$ , just make an offer

~Octavious

Apart from the fact that you are selling pirate copies of games, which is a) dumb B) dangerous and c) almost fraud because you don't mention it properly, you can get a PSX for under $30 on ebay, with 2 or 3 controllers. A modchip used to be $15, i'm sure they're less nowadays, and a PSX can be modded by anyone who knows which side a soldering iron gets hot on. So what do you think justifies your asked $100? Do you really think anyone is going to sell his $150 GP32 for like 50 or 60 bucks? I don't.

WOW!! Your selling MINES now, how much, I've always been interested in creating a large scale version of minesweeper, without endagering human live obviously!!

OK, after reading that reply, it looked a little sarcasatic, it wasn't spose to be, and I also just realised u mean MINE not MINES

And I think that sounded a little sarcastic too, so im really sorry

Back