Backlighted gp32 4 sale

WaWaWang

Still Fresh
Hey guys. im inneed of a car desperatly so im gonna have to do with out a gp32.

It comes with original box, instruction manual, usb connector, extras include 3 128 mb smart media cards loaded with emulators, movies, and mp3, with a orange case to hold them in, plus a usb smart card reader for fast transfer of files, plus sony mdr-q55 headphones. All in good as new condition, still have the protective plastic film over the screen. Only had the gp32 for about 2 months, and remember this is the BACKLIGHTED VERSION. I am located in Virginia. No Reserve. it has no scratches. Also comes with with gaurdian and defender and movipark. ! smc containing smashing punkins greatest hits, the other smc with 6 episodes of samuari jack, and the last one filled with many emulators with the games that goes with them.

click here to bid--> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...0&category=3281

Maybe you could get that guy from that tv thing to convert your gp32 into a car - I mean, the light is enough to power it alone...

Heh. man im gonna miss the gp32. But having a car to go to work to get money seems more important. Emulation of a driving game is just not enough. :)

Mofokubik posted on Jul 19 2003 said:
what do you need a car for? its pointless
It means you can get out of bed later and get to work on time.

Caching a bus to work adds the time it takes you to walk to the bus stop, wait for the bus, hope ones close to the time you start work or you have to get an earlier bus so your not late meaning you have to get up even ealier. And the same on the trip home. All that is extra time involved in work your not getting paid for.

If you have to be at work for 9 but the closest bus to get you their on time is 8:15 you have to be out of bed for for 7, get ready, walk to the bus stop, go the long way round so the bus can make all its pick ups. If you have a car you get up at 8:30, shit, shower, shave and drive to work. Thats 1 and a half hours a day you have to your self and thats not including the time you waste getting home. So if he earns say £10 an hour within 10 days of getting to work on the bus he has wasted enough commuting time to buy a frontlit GP on his hourly rate, if he uses that time to put in extra hours at work then thats a new GP in 10 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
JDUK posted on Jul 19 2003 said:
So if he earns say £10 an hour within 10 days of getting to work on the bus he has wasted enough commuting time to buy a frontlit GP on his hourly rate, if he uses that time to put in extra hours at work then thats a new GP in 10 days.
Exactly what i was thinking. Hes got the right idea. Maybe someday they can make a program to teleport me to work with a gp32 while im playing duck hunt. :)

JDUK posted on Jul 19 2003 said:
Mofokubik posted on Jul 19 2003 said:
what do you need a car for? its pointless
...So if he earns say £10 an hour within 10 days of getting to work on the bus he has wasted enough commuting time to buy a frontlit GP on his hourly rate, if he uses that time to put in extra hours at work then thats a new GP in 10 days.
Everyone can relate to the horrors of catching a bus, but while a car is an investment to some people, it is a get-rich-quick scheme to no one.

In all reality, they are a pain in the ass. JDUK, you forgot to mention the price of gas, tires, oil, constant repairs, insurance, traffic tickets, and the vehicle itself. And I find it worth mentioning that riding a bus is safer.

Basically, unless you're using your car to run midnight crime sprees for your local mafia, you probably won't be able to afford another GP32 for a while.

Maybe for you its not pointless, but for me it is. I dont need no stinkin car yet....

Anyway how are you going to buy a car with the little cash you gain from this auction?

you can get a little 87 toyota or something for about $200

its not hard to buy a cheap car. Problem is it feels like itll fall apart.
and you guys know does japanese cars. they friggin last.
and repairs are cheaper and less frequent. gas mileage isnt bad either. But the hike these years are way too strenuous. youd think itd get cheaper after all, it costs a lot mroe processing oil now than it did more than 30-40 years ago.

im not going to buy a car with the auction money im going to use it to add to the down payment. so i can get my XTERRA. mmmmm cant wait

Back