Battery Cover

meandu229

Zubeman
Website
www.zubeonline.com
Hey guys i have a problem, i took off my battery cover to change my batterys and left it on the table next to my gp while i walked to the charger. upon swapping the batts i turn around to see(in slow motion) my dad putting a box on my batt cover and snapping the lil clip.. my question is:: is there anyone out there(from UK) who has a spare gp the have broke or dont use who would like to send me their case, if not,, craig can you sort me out with one?? any help would be appreiacted,,,, god damm it luks bad without it.. thanks

I have the same problem. I currently use rubberbands to hold the battery cover on. Only the tab is broken, so its not a terrible problem.

Maybe tape would work, but I think the entire back of my gp would get all sticky and nasty from gunk, because I would be removing the tape every other day to put my rechargables in.

I have the same problem. I currently use rubberbands to hold the battery cover on. Only the tab is broken, so its not a terrible problem.

Maybe tape would work, but I think the entire back of my gp would get all sticky and nasty from gunk, because I would be removing the tape every other day to put my rechargables in.

Yeah, that happened with my gba, with all the gunk and stuff, so I stopped using tape and it works fine just holding the batteries in with my fingers when I play it (not that I play it anymore... :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back