Beat2x Packs?

SeanLaF

Still Fresh
I've been patiently waiting for psymastr.com to come back home in hopes that he would make his ports of DDR song available. I've gone through the couple packs on the file archive but am dying for the DDR songs... does anyone know where i can find them online? i've googled around but haven't come across them anywhere. Perhaps PM me? ;)

This is my first post but i'm a long time lurker... thank you guys SO much for all the information on here, it's been an invaluable resource when i have questions!

thank you,
Sean

i have downloaded all the Beat2x pack from gapin and you can find them from my web space :here

Yod4z posted on Feb 9 2007 at 06:33 PM said:
i have downloaded all the Beat2x pack from gapin and you can find them from my web space :here
Thanks, thats brilliant. Wanted these for ages as well. Perhaps you could put them onto the archive so others could get them in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome! this is exactly what i was looking for! thank you very much.

yes, i downloaded them all and have tested all the packs... they all work.. some don't sync perfectly... i wonder if some people make these tracks and don't quite have rhythm... however, there are some EXCELLENT quality and challenging tracks amongst them!

thank you again, it ws exactly what i had been searching and searching for!

Back