Best Ppc Games?

satanic virus

Website
Visit site
I don't get much time for playing games at the moment. Therefore, I am looking for good games to play on my phone (HTC TYTN II) which is a Windows Mobile 6 device which is always with me whenever I get a few minutes gaming time.

I have Virtual Pool Mobile which is excellent. Any other good games out there (i don't mind paying for good games ;) ) ? Any other pool/ snooker games, or adventure/ rpg games that are worth buying? I'll consider anything so no need to stick to these genres.

Thanks for any replies!

These are some of my favorites.

Reckless thief, simple game but very addictive. The game should have had more levels, but fortunately you can download some usermade levels. Follow the track without hitting the walls and this needs to be done within a certain time.

Pocketslay. Fantastic turn base strategy game with a great amount of levels. I think this is my most played game on any system and is the only game I still play regularly on my PPC.

Bejeweled 2

Age of Empires and Warfare Incorporated are good rts games.

b_o_b said:
These are some of my favorites.

Reckless thief, simple game but very addictive. The game should have had more levels, but fortunately you can download some usermade levels. Follow the track without hitting the walls and this needs to be done within a certain time.

Pocketslay. Fantastic turn base strategy game with a great amount of levels. I think this is my most played game on any system and is the only game I still play regularly on my PPC.

Bejeweled 2

Age of Empires and Warfare Incorporated are good rts games.

Thanks bob! That Warfare Incorporated looks good - bit like C&C in style. Am going to download a demo and buy it if good. Pocketslay looks like a game that might take some time to get into, but it looks very involved - a slow burner!

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back