BioShock (iOS version)

Are there really people out there, that want to play BioShock on a touchscreen device? I can't imagine that you can have a good time playing it on a capacitive touchscreen. Same thing with GTA San Andreas. I once tried a GTA clone on an ios device. I played it for about 10 minutes, than i just wished i had proper controls. Even something as simple as typing a text makes me go crazy on a touchscreen. I think that these type of games are just a gimmick.
Sadly, there is a new generation of gamers who ONLY know touchscreen controls. I can't ever see getting the most out of Bioshock with touch controls, but there are many who won't care. Yes, you can sinc a controller, but the original game can be had cheap, so I see no reason to get this UNLESS you plan to play with the touch controls, otherwise what's the point? Look, I'm playing Bioshock on my Apple device. WHO THE F**K CARES! :p

There are billions being made on cheap Android and ios games, and most have piss poor controls, so I will never be getting this, but I'm sure this will sale very well. The casual market is just that, casual.

Go physical, or go home ;)

Chris
I like going physical... *grin*
https://www.youtube.com/embed/vWz9VN40nCA?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back