Black Gp32?

CrazyDesi

I keep reading about these black Gp32s and I see them giving away in some old competitions but I was wondering what exactly are these(other then the obvious)? I mean when were they realeased, are they official, can you still get one, etc.

they are limited edition gp32s...but mine is painted :D

they come in a big pack with asr and a buncha other suff...case etc...

Several black GP32 cases were given away as prizes at the first GP32 Brit Meetup, donated by Craig at gbax.com. A pre-modded black-cased GP32 was also given away (won by Lurch).

The cases are extremely hard to get hold of, and only about 100 were made apparently.

I think that we have all looked at them and thought 'where can I get one'. I personally like the clear ones that they made, probably only prototypes, with a blue LED for the power light. Can't find the picture to post though.

At Entware, you used to be able to choose your GP32 color - White or Black. This was before the FLU came out. The drop-down menu after the Black color was discontinued only had the option for White. I also believe that they then started selling the Black GP32 only with the ASR pack, but they ran out again and now all there are are white ones.

EDIT: What's up with Entware.com? Everytime I try to go there I get redirected to JoyGP.

Back