Bor Mods

Drumaster posted on Apr 8 2004 at 02:09 PM said:
I did mine. :)
Here if you want :
http://drumaster.gp32news.com/download/bor_mods/sonicx.zip
I hope it works (tell me because I can't test it) :)
Hummm in my GP32 don't work.
Couldn't load shadow6.gif...
Of which mod have you copy-pasted sprites folder?

Mine is working... if you want i can send you to make it avaliable for all comunity (i don't care too much about credits and this stuff with my work... i make it for fun anyways.)

Byes

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is working... if you want i can send you to make it avaliable for all comunity (i don't care to much about credits and this stuff with my work... i make it for fun.)

Everybody should be like you, generous guy! :)

Retry my link, it should be ok because I modified it but I can't test it.

If it still doesn't work I'll take yours. :)

Still don't work... :huh:
Shadow6.gif not found...
Maybe you have same problem as mine... when i try to repack anything with my PC win2000 of my house it don't work (shadow errors) but when i repack the same thing with my PCWin98 at job it runs well (like SonicX)

If you still want this mod (1,3 mg) tell where to upload or send it.

Byes

Maybe you have same problem as mine... when i try to repack anything with my PC win2000 of my house it don't work (shadow errors) but when i repack the same thing with my PCWin98 at job it runs well (like SonicX)
Yes it's surely that because I used your sprites folder! :)

You can upload your MOD here (I allow the writting mode) :
ftp://drumaster.homeftp.org/SONICX

Thank you very much Hokutoy, I'll put it on my site.

How can I do to make my packer on XP?

Is it useful to put my packer.exe in win98 mode (right click > properties > compatibility) ?

Thanx! :)

Ok uploaded into a sonic_X folder you have created. File archive is named GP32_SONICX.zip and i've ripped all sounds and music
If anyone can download (when link becomes avaliable) and test it, tell here if it runs or not.

Byes!

Back