Caanoo Is Not Updating Files In The Explorer

holyfuck77

Still Fresh
Hello, I recently sold my ipod to buy a Caanoo and I am really happy with it.
One problem I found is that it doesn't see some files I put in the SD card. A friend of mine sent me something he wrote in rich text format (rtf) and my intention is to read it on the go with the !Reader app. The problem is that neither the !Reader explorer nor the Caanoo's built in explorer finds the file. I checked on my computer several times and the file is there, both in the root folder and the ebook folder. It is really weird because since that happened I loaded some games and ROMs as well and I can find them and play them just fine. So, does anyone know what's happening? I even created a dummy file called testfile and the Cannoo couldn't find it as well. I bought it a month ago and the firmware is 1.6 which I think is the latest. If anyone knows a workaround for this I'd be really happy to know it too. Thanks for your time and long live to the community I want to make the most of this system as I can.
Cheers.

what app you have downloaded?
or you can try to open by the explorer ;)

I think you misunderstood me: I can't see the files neither on the caanoo explorer nor on the !reader "Open..." menu. !Reader can handle RTFs. I haven't tried Caanoo-Write yet, I'll do it when I have time, but since the file is not appearing on the Caanoo explorer I think its a system wide problem.
Thanks for the replies

Back