Calling F200 Owners To Test A Game Update - Boomshine2x

Hell yes! I'm gonna go try this out right now! Thanks, Sam! :D

EDIT... I totally jumped the gun. I thought you threw it up in the Archives or something (of couse, being a beta test, that wouldn't be likely...). I guess I just got carried away with my excitement.

Yes, I'd be glad to test your update on my F-200! I love your current version of the game, and touch screen support would be awesome!

Ok you two will test it. I no longer need anyone else, Thank you ^_^.

Edit: And I am open to suggestions etc. Like, atm, the explosion cursor sits about in the centre of the screen until you click on the touch screen, as this is to allow F100's to use it still. I will have to add an option to select the device mode in the options menu as fenix does not allow me to detect which version of GP2x is being used. Furthermore, only the ingame works with touch screen atm, I need to rewrite my menu entirely to made it touch screen supportive.

Edit2: This is a private beta, please do not spread it around.

Hi,

I wanted to post in the other Fenix thread, but I've seen this one and think it's more correct here ;)

Here you have a new video, sound maybe is a bit delayed because of my photo camera (10 FPS):

Boomshine2X with touch support

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sweet, and to believe some folks downtalked the touchscreen...

Nice work Sam and Puck! :)

Nice :) Looks like it will be a great game with the touchscreen.

Alex. said:
This is sweet, and to believe some folks downtalked the touchscreen...

Nice work Sam and Puck! :)
Isn't it great? The F-200 has only been out a VERY short time and we already have some cool things to play with on our touch screens: ScummVM, Meloncoke's Graffiti, and now Sam is working on this!

*Does the happy dance!* :lol:

sam fisher said:
I'll release it when Puck releases the public fenix update, as this one has some accuracy problems I gather.
As soon as some moderator approves my submitted new, you can download final runtime version and release your game ;)

Back