Cambrionix 49-port Usb Hub

Wootson

Just yet I saw this pop up on some Dutch computer hardware website.

49-port_usb_hub.jpg

Quick and simple, this is a 49-port USB hub. Might come in handy for mass programming the Pandora, because these need to be programmed by thousands. Might save the developers some time, so they can still have a little sun and a cool drink this summer :lol:

More info at Cambrionix.com.

Just yet I saw this pop up on some Dutch computer hardware website.

* snap *

Quick and simple, this is a 49-port USB hub. Might come in handy for mass programming the Pandora, because these need to be programmed by thousands. Might save the developers some time, so they can still have a little sun and a cool drink this summer :lol:

More info at Cambrionix.com.
I don't think this should go in the developers section. There is a hardware section and you could post in one of the hardware threads on the general forum to get attention for it.

But still a nice piece of equipment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely move this to off-topic or something.

Now all they need to do is put it in several different plastic shells [brick wall, cow, Borg cube, Vogon constructor], and sell them at triple price on websites full of similar useless crap!

Moved.

Craig has stated that he is personally going to program, test, and sign the back of each Pandora, so only one usb port is required.

Or maybe he didn't, I loose track so easily these days as to who said what.

Back