Chatboard Version

pea

developer
Website
www.projectitis.com
Hi all,

Just got my chatboard from private buyer online (bought it yesterday, arrived today... ahh.. the joys of a small country). There is no indication on the chatboard or the manual (it came with case and manual) as to the exact model.

Is this the CHA-01 or CHA-10, or something different?

The manual says:
compatible with the following Ericsson phones: 788e, S868, SH888, I888, T18s, T18sc, A1018s, A1018sc, T10s, T10sc, R250s, PRO

http://www.pea.co.nz/gp32/images/chatboard.jpg

Cheers,
pea

EDIT: Changed img to a url to save bandwidth

I think that's the CHA-10 ... but no worries, I have the same exact model, and it rocks most amazingly. :)

If I was to find a CHA-17, would that be also able to work? Noticed it when I was looking for more pictures and local sellers here in Canada.

From a distance, the connector looks about the same.... Almost no difference except a few keys are in other places.

the driver is only writen for cha-01 and cha-10, the cha-17 is most likely not compatible without future modifications.

Mine is def. the CHA01 then. Its grey, and has the same button colours as the photo above. I'm in the process of bidding on a samsung charger to get the EXT connector, then its a-soldering here I go.

Well, I quickly did a search on local net-audition site, and found 2 chatboards 10 and 01. Should be fairly easy to get from similar places, where you live. Or e-bay.

Back