Pandora Code::blocks Setup For Pandora

RomanH

Still Fresh
Hi

In the past I've done all my programming using Dev-C++. Since the project seems to be dead for quite a number of years now I've decided to switch to Code::Blocks. Much to my surprise, it was literally a matter of a couple if minutes to get my projects to compile under Code::Blocks. (I use SDL, SDL_mixer and SDL_image.)

Now here's my question:
I would like to be ready to compile for the Pandora the day I have the console in my house. Are there any tutorials available already on how to set up Code::Blocks (Windows version) for the Pandora? I couldn't find anything in the Pandora Wiki.

Thanks

RomanH

Thanks for the tip.

but just to make sure (please forgive my noobnes...)

I download a package like this: link (IA32 Windows Installer)

for SDL, SDL_mixer, SDL_image I guess I will just have to wait for them to be ported to the Pandora, right?

Thanks!

RomanH said:
for SDL, SDL_mixer, SDL_image I guess I will just have to wait for them to be ported to the Pandora, right?
I think SDL and SDL_* have already been ported, but not really released to the outside world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nat said:
RomanH said:
I think SDL and SDL_* have already been ported, but not really released to the outside world.

Notaz has a working SDL lib using the frame buffer, meaning its not hw accelerated. Hopefully an fully accelerated version is ready when pandora ships

RomanH said:
Thanks for the tip.

but just to make sure (please forgive my noobnes...)

I download a package like this: <a href="http://www.codesourcery.com/gnu_toolchains/arm/portal/release570" target="_blank">link</a> (IA32 Windows Installer)

Thanks!

I would like too know how this went as I would like to do the same. I assume that you are compiling pnds for the Pandora ON a Winndows installed CodeBlocks?

Back