Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny404

Still Fresh
Did anyone try this 2d version of halo? Would it be possible for gp2X? I'd love to be able to play any sort of halo game on a handheld, even if its not the good one.

Rico posted on Dec 16 2005 at 02:56 PM said:
Doesn't look like Halo Zero has source code to me. Ports require source code!

Lol oh right I'm really noobish about this kinda thing so I wouldn't know where to look :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to admit though, if this was on the gp2x it would be freaking awesome. Just show it to any halo fanboy and their jaw would drop.

Yes indeed :D

Now I'm curious though... I took a look at Halo Zero, and like Goity already said, it needs a 1GHz processor... but why? Looking at the game, it doesn't really look all that demanding, so unless there's some seriously complex work behind the scenes it appears to be ridiculously resource hogging :huh:

Or is it just because MMF runs a whole lot of stuff not always needed by a game, regardless? I've never looked at it, so I don't know...

EDIT:

OK, system requirements...

>> A 1ghz Processor
>> 256mb of RAM
>> 22mb free disk space
>> A mouse
>> A high speed internet connection

That seems an awful lot for a game that looks like it could be achieved on, say, a SNES :blink:. OK, so a SNES would not have an OS and other apps running in the background, but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back