Compatability Wishlist

Shadowsithe

Website
furin.blogspot.com
What are you hankering for that doesn't work or works poorly. Square titles are obvious, and are therefore assumed. Keep in mind this is within the reasonable emulation nation. So... no Super Mario 64. This will largely serve as giving me an excuse to dust of my xbox 360 usb controller and play the soon to be mentioned thing on my GP2X hating AMD. I wish they could get along... Nostalgia, people. Boom.

Side note, I'll probably smash this into the CheckList thing so people can actually make use of it. Assuming my confirmation e-mail actually arrives. Otherwise, to the wiki they go.

For the NES:
Madara - 50FPS w/ GPFCE
Esper Dream 2 - 50FPS w/GPFCE

For the SNES:
King of Demons - keine booten (<-fake german)
Jelly Boy 2 - keine booten
Super Turrican (2) - keine booten

Edits: The keen eye will notice most of these titles are from Aeon Genesis translations, because I'm not going to choke down japanese unless I have to. Like with Pulseman, which rocked.

What are you hankering for that doesn't work or works poorly. Square titles are obvious, and are therefore assumed. Keep in mind this is within the reasonable emulation nation. So... no Super Mario 64. This will largely serve as giving me an excuse to dust of my xbox 360 usb controller and play the soon to be mentioned thing on my GP2X hating AMD. I wish they could get along... Nostalgia, people. Boom.

Side note, I'll probably smash this into the CheckList thing so people can actually make use of it. Assuming my confirmation e-mail actually arrives. Otherwise, to the wiki they go.
If you're having problems with Checklist, I can activate the account for you if you like.

Edit: You pointed out that since I moved to the new server the SMTP on the machine was down. I have now corrected this, and you should be receiving the account activation email shortly. If not, please go to the help section of the BerZerK Logon, enter your email address and click Resend.

Sorry about that.

Clare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back