Crc Of Neo Geo Rotd, Mslug5, Matrimelee Needed.

rsuryase

OK, the way to get newer NEO GEO games to work with gngeo2x is to have the right ROM set, can someone who is able to get these games to work post the CRC of the C, M, P, V rom files? Like what's the CRC of XXX_p1.rom

1. Rage of the Dragons (my roms set missing p2 rom)
2. Metal Slug 5 (boots fine but images are garbled and unplayable)
3. Power Instinct Matrimelee (my roms set missing v3, v4 rom)
4. Sengoku 3 (created GFX file, gngeo2x loads all roms but returns to main screen)
5. Garou Mark of the Wolves (created GFX file, gngeo2x loads all roms but returns to main screen) I got the prototype version to work however.

I can't get the above games to work. FYI I manage to get other big games like kof 2003 and kof10th to work.

Mine runs fullspeed with sound at 250 MHz... you're doing something wrong.

The main thing to use if you are trying to get a more recent game working is using the bootleg/decrypted/not encrypted versions.

The only game that cannot work right now is the regular Garou. Everything else works.

Unfortunately the ROM sets gngeo uses are unknown ROMs for these games. I found a Rage of the Dragons ROM set that works with gngeo, so 4 games to go.

as said a million time, use rage2x,way easier to config.
and a few % of undeclock on cpu and sound doesn't matter in most games but gives you a nice speed up.

Back