Crysis 1 finally on consoles (PS3 and XBOX 360)

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
Last edited by a moderator:
Besides the graphics, Crysis 1 wasn't that great, I've played through the game. It is actualy OK until you get in touch with the Aliens, but then you actualy can forget the game. So no need for a console version to buy - except you want to play it just because of the graphics. ;)

Based on what we saw with Crysis 2 and the correspondingly hobbled CryEngine 3, the answer remains No in the sense intended by that question.

Given what was done with CryEngine 3 for Crysis 2, the physics engine will be gutted, removing the main point of the exercise. The graphics engine will likely be screwed with to make it look similar to the uncritical eye, but be vastly less computationally intensive, just like Crysis 2. Given both the XBox 360 and PS3 have the Out of Order bits removed from their PowerPC based dies I don't see how enemy AI won't be screwed with, potentially removing the revolutionary Crysis AIs entirely for vastly simpler approaches.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hsBU0b-0klE?feature=oembed on what's out at this point proving the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven t played my copy of crysis 2 yet.Will play this one first when it comes out.Im really looking forward to the witcher 2 on xbox too.

Yeah must play this at some point.So many good games out now though.Must play el shaddai ascension of the metatron, maybe the new deus ex, driver san francisco, and top of my list is batman arkham city.

i've yet to play Infamous 2, after enjoying the first one very much. also never got the chance to be disappointed by the new duke nukem

Back